Hi, I’m Phil, welcome to my consultancy – Userfy.
I’ve been working on the internet since the start of the internet.
My Experience and Journey
- Four years in the Marketing Research team at Boots, working on qualitative and quantitative projects.
- Six years in brand management and corporate strategic marketing roles.
- Co-founded (2004), built and sold (2015) North 51, a multi-million-pound digital and software business.
- Co-founded (2013) and sold (2015) The Insight Lab, a specialist User Research consultancy.
- Founded (2017) Userfy as a small specialist consultancy to help digital teams design better products.
- Certified in Digital Psychology and Persuasion, Baymard Certified SaaS & eCommerce UX Pro, trained in Design Thinking by Ideo.
- I have recently worked with start-ups, SMEs and FTSE 100s to deliver outstanding products and experiences.
Having worked in marketing research and strategic marketing, then built and sold a digital business and a user research agency, I was looking for a next venture that, first and foremost, I enjoyed. Userfy is a specialist consultancy focused on user-centred product consultancy and highly insightful user testing. I can help you better understand your users, diagnose and remove UX issues and deliver an engaging, high-performing experience.